Five Good Reasons to Use Steve Norton’s Boot Camp for PMP® and CAPM® Certification and Exam Prep
#1 – Steve Norton is an R.E.P. – Provider ID # 3884
As a PMI® Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.), Steve Norton meets PMI® standards and has been approved by PMI® to issue professional development units for his training courses. As an R.E.P., he presents training that adheres to the project management body of knowledge and accreditation program as well as a professional code of ethics for project managers.
#2 – Students Love Steve and His Course
How beneficial was this course? In surveys, students highly rated the course. Steve understands students need more than slides and quizzes to prepare fully for PMP® or CAPM® exams. Students appreciate his knowledge and energetic presentation style, which makes for an enjoyable course and greatly facilitates retention. Students frequently comment on how much material is presented in just three or four days!
#3 –Steve’s Real-World Project Experience
From his 30 years’ experience, Steve shares many practical applications of project management principles and practices, making the material more meaningful to students.
#4 – Excellent Training Materials
Steve’s Boot Camp uses high-value instructional materials from Velociteach®, an award-winning PMI® Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.). Each student receives:
- 3, 4, or 5 days of private instruction from an award-winning project management expert
- 35+ contact hours of project management training to meet PMI® requirements (27 – 35 hours in class and 35+ more contact hours available online at no additional cost)
- The exclusive Velociteach® Exam Prep Manual, The PMP® Exam: How to Pass on Your First Try, which features 425 practice exam questions
- A Course Workbook that includes the presentation slides and a convenient format for note-taking
- 3-month access to InSite, the Velociteach® proprietary online study aid with approximately 800 additional practice exam questions, 35 hours of PMP® exam instructional lessons, and much more
- PMP® Exam Flash Cards – 250 flash cards that cover the 10 Knowledge Areas, definitions and terms you’ll need to know for the exam
- The Quick Reference Guide – an easy-to-use summary resource for all important exam content
- Conversations on the PMP® Exam (6-CD audiobook) by three authoritative Velociteach® PM experts – packed with insights on the 47 processes in the 5th Edition PMBOK® Guide
- Expert tips on passing the exam, feedback from previous students on exam strategies, assistance in completing your exam application
- Training venue includes coffee and snacks (no-charge lunch at some venues – check your Boot Camp for details)
- Additional support after the class through online information and preparation
- 100% Money Back Guarantee!
#5 – It’s Easy and Helpful!
Steve makes it simple and painless. With clear examples and simple techniques, he helps students grasp and retain essential information. We provide post-boot camp online support, and we even help you with the exam application.